Pigmentation is caused due to the accelerated production of melanin in your skin. To simplify, those dark patches on your skin, marring your self-esteem, are caused by an increased production of melanin in your skin. Sun exposure can cause rapid production of Melanin.
Laser treatment is one of the most advanced treatments for removing unwanted pigmentation on the skin such as age spots, sun spots, and freckles.
There are multiple types of treatments available for Pigmentation, like chemical peeling, Microdermabrasion and Laser treatment (Q Switched & PICO).
3 to 6 session until get desired result.
• Skin color change in absents of proper post treatment care.
Minimise or eliminate the appearance of skin pigmentation. Treats body and face areas. Minimal side effects/recovery time and make-up can be worn after treatment.
1. Cool the skin post treatment as needed with cold gel packs, cool gel, or cool air.
2. Wash the treatment area gently with soap and water.
3. Do not soak the treated areas. There may be a slight darkening (bronzing) of the skin noticeable 3-10 days post treatment which resolves without intervention.
4. Apply good quality and branded sunscreen as recommended by Doctor
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality and result oriented Pigmentation treatment offered in Sky skin Clinic by Dr.Chithra. Look no further, Book online appointment here and Meet the Dr today.