Not limited to oxidative stress, glycation, telomere shortening, side reactions, mutations, aggregation of proteins, etc. In other words, it is the progressive damage to these structures and functions that we perceive and characterize as aging.
♦ Loss of skin firmness.
♦ Reduced skin elasticity.
♦ Increased skin dryness.
♦ Pigmentation disorders such as age spots and uneven pigmentation.
♦ Loss of radiance and an increase in dullness.
♦ Formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Chemical peels, dermabrasion, ultrasound energy devices, or laser resurfacing may be an option for moderate to severe facial sun damage. Deeper facial lines may be treated with botulinum toxin or fillers, including hyaluronic acid injections, your own fat, and Gore-Tex implants.
2 to 8 sessions based on your current skin condition and type of treatment.
The anti-aging treatments are completely safe and risk-free. However, some superficial after-effects may appear for a short time which includes dryness, temporary bumps, and redness which goes away with time.
Various types of anti-aging creams are available in the market that promises to get younger and firm skin. However, one should use any cream only after consulting a dermatologist to verify if the product is suitable to be used. The doctor may recommend you topical anti-aging agents like botanicals, hyaluronic acid or retinoid, etc. as per the requirement of your skin condition.
1. Do not consume blood thinning medications for a period of 2 weeks before going for anti-aging treatments.
2. Results of Dermal Filler and Botox may take from 4 to 7 days to get visible. Hence, it is better to schedule your procedure at least 2 weeks before a special event that you may be attending.
3. Do not take hot water shower but only use a towel to pat dry your face. Do not rub it on your face.
4. Do not get any facial or microdermabrasion treatments done for at least 10-12 days after Dermal Filler or Botox procedure.
5. The procedure of Thread Lift is performed under local anesthesia so there is no need to fast. However, to avoid the chances of patient feeling nauseous, a light breakfast is recommended.
6. Do not touch, massage or move the treated area for 3 hours after the treatment.
7. Avoid performing any straining activity or vigorous exercise for at least 6 hours after the procedure.
8. Avoid going into direct sunlight for 72 hours post-treatment. No direct exposure to sunlight for at least 1-2 months to avoid any dark spots.
9. In case any swelling occurs, apply a cool compress for 15 minutes every hour. Keep your head slightly elevated to reduce swelling.
10. Avoid any dental procedure including cleaning for 2 weeks post-Dermal Filler.
11. Clean your face with a mild cleanser after 12 hours post Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment.
12. Avoid using makeup products for at least 5 days after the treatment."
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality and result oriented Anti Aging Treatment offered in Sky skin Clinic by Dr.Chithra. Look no further, Book online appointment here and Meet the Dr today.