PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment, the injected platelets prompt inactive or newly implanted hair follicles to enter an active growth phase, leads the hair to start growing again. PRP is not advised for the person who is underlying disorder for Thyroid/Lupus.
♦ Lossing hair on top of head
♦ Hair lossing
♦ Patches on scalp
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is 3step treatment for hair loss procedure:
Step1: Person's blood will be drawn
Step2: Drawn bloos will be processed
Step3: Processed blood will be injected into scalp.
3 to 4 sessions at the interval of 4weeks
◘ Mild nausea
◘ Redness, Itching, Swelling and/or Soreness that may last from 2-5 days
1. Hair products should not be used for at least 6 hours after your treatment.
2. Saunas, steam rooms, swimming must be avaioded for 2 days after your treatment.
3. Alcohol, Caffeine, and Smoking must be avoided atleast for 3days after treatment.
4. Bood thinning agents such as vitamin E, vitamin A, Ginko, Garlic, Flax, Cod Liver Oil.
5. Essential Fatty Acids must be avoided atleast one week after your treatment.
6. Meet the doctor immediately if pus comes, Redness and if it is painful.
7. Avoid sun exposure and heavy excercise.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality and result oriented Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP offered in Sky skin Clinic by Dr.Chithra. Look no further, Book online appointment here and Meet the Dr today.